You are invited to stay in cottage style accommodation at the foot of the southern peaks of the Grampians in Dunkeld, Victoria.
Enjoy a truly unique holiday experience with all the comforts of home in one of our fully self contained log cabins with cosy log fires, modern kitchen facilities and comfortable beds and sofas.
Whether you are after a romantic getaway, a home base for bushwalking or exploring the region, or a holiday with the family, we have the right cottage for you.
The peaceful bush garden setting, together with views of the spectacular southern peaks of the iconic Grampians National Park, makes this the perfect place to relax.
- Spring at Southern Grampians Cottages: a great time to visit, with the weather improving and our renowned wildflowers starting to bloom in the National Park.
- Now is the time to book for the Summer School Holidays.
- We are now fully booked for the Melbourne Cup long weekend and the Dunkeld Races weekend (14-15 November).
- WiFi is available in all cottages at no charge – we have replaced the formerly unreliable aerial service with cable to each cottage providing a much more reliable service.
- Mt Abrupt and Mt Sturgeon (the tallest mountains in the Southern Grampians) have newly renovated tracks leading to the summits with magnificent views of Dunkeld and surrounds.
- Grampians Eco Tours is available to take guests on a variety of wonderful tours in the Grampians National Park which is renowned for its beauty, geological heritage and abundant wildflowers (see ‘Links’ page).
- Our communal barbecue shelter, with a new Weber gas barbecue, is in a central location and is ideal for group gatherings.
- Renovations – bathroom renovations were completed last year in both ‘Spa’ cottages, the ‘Standard’ cottage and the ‘Luxury Spa’ cottage. We have just refreshed the bedrooms in our 2 ‘Standard Family’ cottages and have completed a major renovation in the ‘Open Plan Spa’ cottage.
- Dunkeld Adventure’s ‘Serra Terror’ Mountain Endurance Hike happens every June long weekend – book to take part in next year’s iconic event (See link to their website on our ‘Links’ page).
- Pensioner/Concession Card Holder Discount Special: 20% discount for any mid-week stay (Sun.-Thurs. nights) of 3+ nights (10% for a 2 night stay)