You are invited to stay in cottage style accommodation at the foot of the southern peaks of the Grampians in Dunkeld, Victoria.
Enjoy a truly unique holiday experience with all the comforts of home in one of our fully self contained log cabins with cosy log fires, modern kitchen facilities and comfortable beds and sofas.
Whether you are after a romantic getaway, a home base for bushwalking or exploring the region, or a holiday with the family, we have the right cottage for you.
The peaceful bush garden setting, together with views of the spectacular southern peaks of the iconic Grampians National Park, makes this the perfect place to relax.
- Autumn at Southern Grampians Cottages: the perfect time to visit, with generally settled weather without the harsh extremes.
- Now is the time to book for the April School Holidays, Easter (one 1BR spa cottage left!), and the Long Weekend in June (3 x 1BR spa cottages left!).
- Wireless broadband internet is available in all cottages at no charge.
- Mt Abrupt and Mt Sturgeon (the tallest mountains in the Southern Grampians) have newly renovated tracks leading to the summits. Come and check out the magnificent views of Dunkeld and surrounds
- Grampians Eco Tours (a new business in Dunkeld) is available to take guests on a variety of wonderful tours in the Grampians National Park which is renowned for its beauty, geological heritage and abundant wildflowers(see ‘Links’ page)
- Our communal barbecue shelter with large gas barbecue in a central location is ideal for group gatherings
- Renovations – bathroom renovations were completed last year in both ‘Spa’ cottages, the ‘Standard’ cottage and the ‘Luxury Spa’ cottage. This year we plan to renovate the ‘Open Plan Spa’ cottage and continue to upgrade the toilets.
- Dunkeld Adventure ‘Serra Terror’ Hike 6-9 June 2014 – book to take part in this iconic event (See link to their website on our ‘Links’ page)