Enjoy a truly unique holiday experience with all the comforts of home in one of our fully self contained log cabins with cosy log fires, modern kitchen facilities and comfortable beds and sofas.
Whether you are after a romantic getaway, a home base for bushwalking or exploring the region, or a holiday with the family, we have the right cottage for you.
The peaceful bush garden setting, together with the spectacular mountain scenery of the famous Grampians National Park, makes this the perfect place to relax.
- June Long Weekend (7-9 June) - now fully booked
- Victorian School Holidays begin on 28 June. We have plenty of vacancies, but now is the time to book so that you don't miss out
- Winter at Southern Grampians Cottages: Cosy wood fires (and backup electric heating), comfortable beds, warm doonas, extra blankets, electric blankets, peace and quiet, lovely walks, award winning restaurants nearby, nearby attractions
- Wireless broadband internet is now available in all cottages at no charge
- Mt Abrupt and Mt Sturgeon (the tallest mountains in the Southern Grampians) have newly renovated tracks leading to the summits. Come and check out the magnificent views of Dunkeld and surrounds
- Communal barbecue shelter with large gas barbecue in a central location is ideal for group gatherings
- Renovations - bathroom renovations is the focus this year - a 'Captain' spa cottage and a standard 'Explorer' cottage now completed, a second 'Captain' spa cottage starting soon
- Dunkeld Adventure 'Serra Terror' Hike 7-10 June 2013 - book to take part in this iconic event (See link to their website on our 'Links' page)
Southern Grampians Shire Business Achievement Awards
2007 Highly Commended - Tourism Award
2009 Winner - Micro Business Award
2009 Finalist - Business of the Year Award
2011 Winner - Tourism Award