You are invited to stay in cottage style accommodation at the foot of the southern peaks of the Grampians in Dunkeld, Victoria.
Enjoy a truly unique holiday experience with all the comforts of home in one of our fully self contained log cabins with cosy log fires, modern kitchen facilities and comfortable beds and sofas.
Whether you are after a romantic getaway, a home base for bushwalking or exploring the region, or a holiday with the family, we have the right cottage for you.
The peaceful bush garden setting, together with views of the spectacular southern peaks of the iconic Grampians National Park, makes this the perfect place to relax.
- Winter at Southern Grampians Cottages: Every season is a great time to explore the Grampians National Park with the nuances that each season presents. No matter the weather, you will return to a comfortable, well-equipped cottage featuring cosy heating options. All cottages have wood heaters (all wood supplied) as well as an electric alternative. Beds have warm doonas, blankets and electric blankets
- Time now to book your cottage for the July School Holidays
- We were presented with a number of awards this year: a ‘Certificate of Excellence’ by Trip Advisor (third year in a row!), named by Trivago as the 2nd best ‘Hotel’ in Victoria and the 13th best in Australia! – all based on an amalgamation of guest reviews from the major booking sites. Customer satisfaction is our priority!
- WiFi is available in all cottages at no charge – we have a reliable and speedy service provided by NBN infrastructure and cabling to each cottage.
- The walking track leading to the ‘Piccaninny’ peak has been renovated as part of the Grampians Peaks Trail which will be one of Australia’s iconic walking trails when completed.
- Grampians Eco Tours is available to take guests on a variety of wonderful tours in the Grampians National Park which is renowned for its beauty, geological heritage and abundant wildflowers (see ‘Links’ page).
- Our communal barbecue shelter, with a new Weber gas barbecue, is in a central location and is ideal for group gatherings.
- Renovations – all bathrooms have now had a ‘makeover’ over the last 2 years with top quality toilets, tap fittings, towel rails and shower heads being a feature. The ‘Standard Plus’ cottages’ living areas were renovated last February, and the ‘Standard Family’ cottages have had a major renovation this February – giving them a fresh new look.
- Dunkeld Adventure’s ‘Serra Terror’ Mountain Endurance Hike happens every June long weekend (See link to their website on our ‘Links’ page).
- Pensioner/Concession Card Holder Discount Special: 20% discount for any mid-week stay (Sun.-Thurs. nights) of 3+ nights (10% for a 2 night stay)